Whether you are considering self-employment for the first time, or you already have a business and you want to discover more about community enterprise, SPARKS Start-up will provide an introduction to everything that you need to think about from legal structures to branding, marketing and business planning.
Delivered by experienced Business Advisors our unique, two-day Durham SPARKS workshop is offered free of charge.
Who’s it for?
- This workshop provides an opportunity to learn about self-employment, business start-up and to explore if it’s right for you!
- This workshop provides an opportunity to learn more about community enterprise and whether it’s right for you, a community group you are part of, and/or your business.
What will I get?
- Dedicated business advisors with a wealth of knowledge and experience
- An understanding of community enterprise and whether it’s right for you/and or your business
- An understanding of the personal and professional requirements of starting your own community enterprise
- An opportunity to explore and develop your ideas in more detail
When and Where?
Date: 26th and 27th September
Location: Finchale Group, Pity Me, Durham, DH1 5RX
Times: 09:30 am – 16:30pm (refreshments will be included).
What does it cost?
Durham Sparks is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and Durham County Council. This therefore means you don’t need to pay a penny….But, we do need your time commitment!
You can find out even more about the Durham Sparks programme here
Am I eligible?
Yes, if you are:
18+ and live in County Durham.
Limited Spaces Available
For more information or to speak to one of the team call 0191 386 2634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org