Social Media and Marketing Officer
We are currently seeking to recruit a Social Media & Marketing Officer to facilitate the effective social media and marketing of Finchale Group services.
Salary £25,000, Fixed-Term 2 Year Contract, Full Time 37 hours per week
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Social Media & Marketing Officer
- To design and implement a programme for the social media marketing of Finchale Group services
- Publish Finchale Group’s newsletter quarterly
- To research and pursue social media marketing opportunities
- To work closely with the IT Support and Development Manager to update the website and deliver a programme of social media posts
- To work with and support staff in posting social media communications
- To generate social media posts and stories across all areas of social media
- To undertake regular posts as to Finchale Group services provision to primary and secondary referral agents
- To identify and investigate market demand and provide relevant reports and recommendations to the Executive Team
- To ensure regular social media contact with key stakeholders and market influencers
- To create, maintain and update an accurate database of social media contacts within the scope of GDPR
- To persuade individuals both within and outside Finchale Group to become involved in social media marketing activities
- To work remotely as agreed by Finchale Group’s Executive team
This is a full time 2 year fixed-term appointment (37 hours per week) reporting to the Operations Director and the role will be based at Finchale Group.
To be considered for this position you will need to have:
- Relevant Social Media & Marketing experience in a similar role.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- Sound educational background (e.g. minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at the equivalent of grade C or above, including Maths and English)
- Provide current programme interactions and successes
For further details and an application pack, please contact the CEO’s Secretary, Sandra Horseman on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 0191 386 2634. The closing date for applications is 12pm Monday 5th November 2018.
Finchale Group is committed to equality of opportunity.